Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My grown up "lunchable"

If I don't have a way to heat up my lunch this is my favorite lunch. I also really enjoy this as dinner, if I'm getting home late and don't want anything too heavy.
And it all fits in a nice Rubbermaid container-I can fit mine in my purse (my purse might be on the large side 😉)



2-3 ounces of deli turkey meat (I absolutely love Dietz and Watson gourmet lite turkey breast)
1 light string cheese
8 Almond Nut Thins crackers by blue diamond (The pepperjack cheese flavor is my favorite but they also have Cheddar, Smokehouse BBQ, Ranch, lightly salted-choose your favorite)
1/2 apple sliced
12 Red Grapes
6 Rainier Cherries (when I can find them)

There you have it! My grown up "lunchable"

Nutrition Stats:
Calories: 275
Fat: 7g
Carbs: 35g
Fiber: 3g
Sugar: 23g
Protein: 19g

No comments:

Post a Comment