Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Green Goddess Smoothie

I am so in LOVE with this smoothie in the way that you love food of course! I was seriously excited to go to bed last night because I knew this would be my post-workout/breakfast smoothie-not exaggerating.

Here is it...the smoothie that has it all...healthy fats, protein, carbs, vitamins, fiber...what could there possibly be to not love about this smoothie...it even taste fantastic!

I drank half of it after my workout and then saved the other half for my mid-morning snack.



Ingredients:
1 medium banana
3/4 cup fresh pineapple
1/2 small avocado (about 35 grams)
2 cups fresh spinach
1-1/2 tsp. Truvia or splenda
8-10 cubes of ice
1 cup coconut almond milk (unsweetened)
1/4 cup water if needed
(optional add 1 T. sugar free, fat free banana cream pudding mix)

Throw it all in the blender, blend, pour and enjoy!

Nutritional Info






No comments:

Post a Comment