Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert

This dessert is so good I promise you will not feel deprived. It might not be as good as say real cheesecake but it won't leave you with a guilty conscious or sugar crash.

I mostly make individual portion size desserts. It helps with portion control if I have a large pan or bowl of something it might be tempted to eat way too much. I found these handy little glad containers. They are the perfect for individual portions and have measuring marks on the outside. I make my dessert right in the container, put the lid on it, store it and can even take it on the go.

This recipe is so simple...4 ingredients that is it.

Your favorite Non-fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
 (I like this Dannon Light and Fit 2x Protein but  I also like Oikos)

and fresh raspberries, low fat graham crackers, and cheesecake jello mix.

First, measure out 1/2 cup of Nonfat Vanilla Greek Yogurt and mix in about 1 tsp. non-fat, sugar-free Cheesecake pudding mix.

Throw about 10 raspberries on top.

Then crush 2 graham cracker cookies (1/2 sheet)



Put the lid on it and its ready to go!



Makes 1 serving
0.5g Fat, 9g Protein, 13g Carbs, 135 calories

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment