Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Cheesecake Smoothie

I know what you must be thinking...another recipe with pumpkins? But I just can't get enough of it.

So here is another great smoothie. I made it last night with the leftover pumpkin I didn't use in the Pumpkin Quinoa Breakfast Bake.

1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1/4 package of Jello nonfat, sugar free pudding mix- cheesecake flavored
(if you don't like artificial sweeteners you could use 2 Tbs. of cream cheese)
1/8 cup maple syrup (I used Log Cabin sugar free)
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
15 ice cubes
1-1/3 cup of almond milk
Directions:
Throw it all in the blender-blend, pour and enjoy.




Makes one serving- 245 calories and over 20 grams of protein.

If you were feeling nice you could share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment