Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail

One of  the things I learned on my fitness and weight loss journey was that I had to be prepared. Being prepared meant several things, It meant I had to be prepared to face temptation, I had to be prepared to say no to the temptation and I had to have a plan. If I didn't have a plan, I'm wasn't prepared.

Those habits still stick with me today. I pack healthy snacks, I look at the restaurant menu online before I arrive, I plan meals and if I know I'm going to be eating somewhere not-so healthy, I make sure that I make healthy choices before and after. You can't eat 100% healthy all the time but you can most of the time. Check out the blog post, "Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail" that I recently wrote for Tulsa Fitness Systems. It will give you tips to help you better plan your workouts and food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment