Friday, October 11, 2013

So I guess I'm starting a blog...

Update Dec. 2014: this is a throwback for all my new followers so they can see the beginning and my before and after pictures! If you interested in long term results check out my 30 Day Kick-Start Program!

So I guess this my official first blog post. My friends kept telling me that I needed to start a blog but I never knew where to start so I never posted. After months of debating what my first blog post would be I finally decided to wing it.

I'm blogging because I love sharing recipes and healthy eating ideas. I love working out and I love talking about it. I think mostly my friends are sick of me jamming up their news feed so they think this will make it better. Ha! I'll just post links.

A little bit about me...I would say I'm a pretty fit person but I haven't always been. It has taken me nearly 30 years (ouch that hurts a little to say out loud) to get here. In high school I was average but in college that all changed and I quickly became overweight. It wasn't until I was 25 that I decided I needed to make some changes. It didn't all happen overnight but looking back I've made a complete change in my lifestyle. I have healthy habits, I exercise and I eat right. The story is too long for this post but overall I have lost almost 70 pounds and too many inches to count. I went from pushing a size 18 to a size 6. I did it the right way, it took awhile and it was hard but I did it.

Okay, back to now. I work full-time and I teach fitness classes in my spare time because I love it! I love helping others and I want people to know they can accomplish their goals. I'm currently studying to become a certified personal trainer with NASM and I'm excited about all the new things I'm learning to apply to my life and help others.

Well, just as I didn't know how to start this post I don't really know how to end it...I'm a rambler and probably will type tons of run-on sentences. So, grammar police refrain from correcting me! Anyways, that's all for today.
                                           Before (25th Birthday)
                                                          After (right before 29th bday)
December 2014 Update! I become officially certified NASM trainer in February and have since quit my full-time job to pursue a career (MY DREAM JOB) helping others achieve their fitness goals!


Still going STRONG and Keeping the weight off for over 5 years. This picture was taken June 2014 in Mexico. Before I would have never wore a bikini little alone let my picture be taken in one!

From the vault! More before!
AFTER

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Love your success! Love you!! Keep rambling on and I will keep reading on! :)

    ReplyDelete