Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Chicken Taco Soup

So I'm nortious at my house for making recipes with whatever I find in the pantry and fridge. I wanted to make the amazing Chicken Tortilla soup but with one change-ground chicken because I didn't have any breasts thawed out.  I just bought ground chicken for meatloaf at sprouts but that didn't sound good. Well turns out I pretty much only had one ingredient to make the tortilla soup so this was created instead-with a little of this and a little of that. Husband approved, so I wrote down the recipe. Super easy and quick-made it under 20 minutes. 


Chicken Taco Soup
Ingredients:
1lb ground chicken
1 package chicken taco seasoning 
1 can rotel
1 can black beans 
1 can chicken broth 
8oz toasted tomatillo salsa

Cook ground chicken, once done add remaining ingredients and let simmer until heated through. Makes approx 8, 1 cup servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment